- DID Provider sends call in G729, SPE receives in G729, and PAP2 is set to G729a
- FreeSwitch is configured with g729 in pass-through mode.
- When someone dial DID, call reaches PAP2 but when call is answered, it cuts immediately with Freeswitch error:
- When call is answered, this is hte error:
[ERR] switch_core_codec.c:651 Invalid codec G729a!
[ERR] switch_core_media.c:2414 Can't load codec?
- If on the PAP 2, codec is changed from G729a to G729, then it works.
- This procedure is followed: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/NDLB#NDLB-allow-bad-iananame
- Ensure the value is set to 'TRUE'
- Disable INBOUND PROXY MEDIA in SIP PROFILE. Set it to FALSE
- Ensure you've setup the DID routing correctly.