Codec Mismatch with Linksys PAP2
This is an article to help you resolve an issue in CloudAstrix Service Provider Edition (SPE)
- DID Provider sends call in G729, SPE receives in G729, and PAP2 is set to G729a
- FreeSwitch is configured with g729 in pass-through mode.
- When someone dial DID, call reaches PAP2 but when call is answered, it cuts immediately with Freeswitch error:
- When call is answered, this is hte error:
[ERR] switch_core_codec.c:651 Invalid codec G729a!
[ERR] switch_core_media.c:2414 Can't load codec?
- If on the PAP 2, codec is changed from G729a to G729, then it works.
- This procedure is followed: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/NDLB#NDLB-allow-bad-iananame
- Ensure the value is set to 'TRUE'
- Disable INBOUND PROXY MEDIA in SIP PROFILE. Set it to FALSE
- Ensure you've setup the DID routing correctly.
Was this answer helpful?
CloudAstrix SPE sends low balance notifications warnings by email to reseller and...
If the remote database keeps losing connection for no apparent reason, this is an SE Linux...
$xml .= "<action application=\"bridge\"...
To view the database details of SPE, type this command:cat...
Introduction Sofia is a SIP stack used by FreeSWITCH. When you see "sofia" anywhere in your...